Introducing We Need To Talk’s
Teen Mental Health Fellowship
Applications are now open for students grade 9 – 12!
Applications close March 18. Fellows will be notified of their acceptance no later than March 25.
• Learn how to become a mental health advocate
• Receive mental health training to support fellow teens
• Plan and organize youth mental health programs
• Create social media content
• Share your opinions and help make decisions with the WN2T professional staff
• Receive a $500 stipend for participating
Fellowships will run from April 2022 to May 2023. Fellows will be required to attend bi-monthly youth mental health workgroup meetings, participate in We Need To Talk community events, and attend monthly Fellowship meetings. (All of these activities take place outside of school hours.)
Questions? Contact Julia at email@example.com
We Need to Talk (WN2T) is a youth mental health initiative of the Detroit Jewish Community aimed at increasing awareness of mental illness, reducing stigmas and improving access to services. WN2T works in partnership with Jewish Detroit’s human service agencies, schools, synagogues, and youth-serving organizations. Together, WN2T and partners provide educational programming, trainings, and funding for additional mental health professionals to support young people and their families. Learn more at wn2t.org.
This opportunity is made possible with a grant from The Jewish Education Project.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.